Search form

Doubt gallery

181 posts / 0 new
Last post
Daily

This is some concept stuff and some rough boards for a short I'm working on. Switzerlands a great place to live, those sketches are from a few hours from where I live. I'll post some sketches from out of my window some time. It's pretty nice right here too.

ummm...weekly

A tribute to industrialized cullinary techniques and a couple really cute characters copied from a paused Aristocats DVD.

Oh yeah, and my last name drawn useing guts.

I also want to say that I really enjoy checking out the work of all the regulars in this forum.
I haven't posted many compliments on your threads but that doesn't mean I'm not likeing your stuff!

Thanks for the compliments!

here are a couple of small canvasses

just some envelope covers for christmas cards here

daily

loosening up in the morning

these look nice. very solid...:).

cheers.

daily

Selbsverstandlich

Attachment 

Been busy working on a private project and looking for work. Here's a couple sketches I managed to do in the meantime though, some familiar faces and origional stuff...

the familiar faces...

daily

Thanks for the compliment Scattered.
Which first set do you mean?
Have you posted some of your drawings on AWN? Why not start a thread on here?

For today I've got a few things from my sketchbook. Ace charter learns some Shaolin style from a book (by some dude who resembles chuck norris.) and a few better known characters stop in.
I've also thrown in a long study of a plaster, scanner is still too small.
(from now on I promise not to complain about that!)

daily

I didn't feel like thinking much today so I just copied some stuff from a Le tendre/Loisel comic.

todays post

I did this last week, can't post the colored frog cuz the clean up took too long.
color needs a few more hours. This lady was drinking coffee in the train station, Olten Switzerland. She's a little less ugly in real life but where's the fun in drawing things the way they look? The watercolor doesn't look too hot an the net, gotta see what I can do about that...

Attachment 

I'm gonna paint something like this soon on a friends bar, Which one do you peeps like more? the color isn't really an issue(just playing with photoshop...)

daily

A little bit of color for this page.

Attachment 

Well you folks got your shopping done?
First one this year...hehe

Attachment 
daily

This is based on an Ansel Adams photo...

Attachment 

Thanks chairman, welcome to the forum..

Thank you sir!!

Wow...yes I really love the flow on that second one. Dig the humor on the first...almost makes me forgive ya for posting a christmas image in mid-November!

;) :D

Way cool schtuff...more please!

I'd like to see another Graf-tat. The one in your first post is bonkers!! :eek:

Great work, Doubt...

KA-POW!!

great work doubt!

daily sketch

Here's one of a nice little spot on the river Aare.

Jurjen, thanks for the tip. Painting is just a hobby for me though, I'm an animator.
I have never heard of Fang but it's nice that my work reminds you of a painter who is considered a genius.
As far as life drawing goes, I try to do as much as possible.

Attachment 
taglich skizze

I know a skeleton with an eye patch is a little silly, but here he is.

daily

Yesterdays life drawings, the poses were a little boring. Anyone at VFS right now or in the Vancouver area should take advantage of the drop in sessions, The models there were great..
I'm taking off to the mountains for the weekend so no posts for a couple days. I should have some nice landscape, building sketches to put up when I get back though.

Haha cool doubt, the first one reminds me on my tour in Micky D's back at the start of the $.99 wars. I lost a lot of good friends and many a man went insane not being able to keep up with the mass volume Charlie's.:p

A five-o grind and a kid from Baron Munchhausen, show this movie to your kids, it'll give 'em nightmares for sure.

just a couple of quick doodles.

Annecy was great!

lots of good films and hey, the team I was on won the paddleboat race!

Nice portrait! Is that Aristotle?

Cool manga monster, not sure where it's from. I just found a model sheet for him on a website

sh*t sandwich.

en guete
(mmmmmmm)

daily, valentines day contest entry

Hmm.., optimizing killed this a bit, anyone know a better way to optimize drawings that doesn't cost anything? I'm useing save for the web in photoshop right now.

daily

This one is for kids. There was a parade outside my place today and all the young'uns were out there throwing tonnes of confetti. Pretty cute.

Another one of those skateboards

Attachment 

Thanks Waheednasir.

I've been trying to draw some women lately... Here are a couple of quick studies/sketches

Tried to do a bit of old school tattoo flash(supposed to be a bit funny but cool), What do you guys think?

Hows your friend cartoonman?

ps. anyone who gets a tattoo from this is cool (and has to post a picture)

Attachment 

Well, as for having the shopping done? No................we just started. Having 4 kids still at home and three grandkids and 6 other kids across the nation in various places it is an adventure to say the least. hahahahaha but hey some how I always seem to manage to get them all something.

cool lil christmas pic though! have you got your shopping done?

cart:D

Looking good my freind !!!! Merry Christmas !

cart

Been busy working on a couple websites but here's a couple flix of the comission piece I did with that big head guy.

daily dose

Well, here's a skateboard I painted a while ago. enjoy

Attachment 

Another tightened up train sketch, I'll be coloring this to make a birthday card.

Attachment 

Thanks C-man. No I didn't even start shopping yet but I really should if I want to get the stuff sent to familly in Canada on time.
And thanks to chairman. he, I know it's early(Can't believe I'm so on the ball with it this year.)

Here are a couple live action storyboard looking kind of sketches:

Daily

This is in a small town called Soglio in the Italian part of Switzerland

Attachment 

Hey doubt,

Really like the Christmas Cards! I hardly ever draw women either...unless I'm in a Life Drawing class.

:rolleyes:

:D

Good work all! Keep 'em coming!

Very cool entry Doubt! Good luck in the contest.

Cereal And Pajamas New Anthology : August 2007
http://www.comicspace.com/cerealandpajamas/

daily

Here are a couple Blue footed boobies. Crazy looking birds...

daily

couple quick ones

Awesome range of stuff!!! I'm particularly fond of the frog... I've no idea why o_O; Also, fantastic work on the Switzerland street. Drawing buildings is simply beyond my understanding ^^...

daily

Here's todays life drawing session, right now I'm cruising about an hour and a half on the train to do this in Zurich. I have to organize something closer to home.

Don't you just love the feeling of a new sketchbook..

stretch yo lidz..

daily

Here are a couple short poses, bit rusty. and another color one, THUMP!

Pages