Search form

Take this IQ Test, Job Placement, and Carrer Interest Inventory to see where you fit

1 post / 0 new
Take this IQ Test, Job Placement, and Carrer Interest Inventory to see where you fit

I just took an IQ test and a job placement, and a Career Interest Inventory test at http://web.tickle.com/.

My results are that I have an IQ of 120, I am labeled an

"Imaginative Mastermind: Imaginative Masterminds are sometimes able to imagine things that you have never seen before. The way you think about things makes you an Imaginative Mastermind. This means you are an extremely talented person, with a wide range of skills. There is little to nothing you can't do if you want to. You're very creative and you can express your ideas effectively through a variety of different means whether it's written or spoken words, numbers, or anything else. You also have a practical knowledge of how things work in the world — you've been paying attention and you pick things up easily. How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Imaginative Mastermind? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Imaginative Mastermind. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
"

My job placement says I am a

Creative and Personable

You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside of the box to come up with your own solutions. You're creative not necessarily in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognize and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. That could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious — willing to go against the current.

All in all, you make it hard for people to pigeon hole you. That is why you, more than others, need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mold, and truly excel.

Your top career area is Fine Arts

Careers in this field often demand that you be a naturally creative person who possesses a unique perspective on the world, and ultimately you want to share that vision with others. Most likely, you have a deep and rich inner world that needs an outlet. Whether you're into music, drama, painting or another artistic field, you probably possess a heightened appreciation for experiencing the world on a sensory level.

hett15's picture
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that has been given to us." ---Gandalf

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that has been given to us." ---Gandalf