Search form

Welcome to The Daily Sketch Forum

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Welcome to The Daily Sketch Forum

Because the Daily Sketch thread within the AWN Show and Tell Forum has been so popular for so many months, we've decided to devote an entire forum to showcasing our member's daily sketching efforts.

The originator of the thread, user Danimation, has generously agreed to moderate this new forum.

Enjoy.

Dan

Dan Sarto's picture

Dan Sarto is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Animation World Network.

Dan Sarto is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Animation World Network.

Edited by: Dan Sarto on 12/10/2013 - 3:50am Reason: Thread edited by Dan on 01-04-2005 at 04:52 PM.

Coolness thanks Dan and Danimation now let's get this show on the road. :P

I'm very happy to be involved in this new forum! I'm happy to see that it has grow so much since way back in May of 2004. I'd like to thank everyone that has contributed to the thread with their comments and most of all the GREAT ART. I was hoping to create a thread for each process of making a finished piece. From the early sketch stages (Daily Sketch) to the final product. Let's not forget about animation too! Make sure to post your work, everything from animatics to the final cut! Feel free to contact me with any suggestions or comments! Here's to the great art in 2004, and for more to follow in 2005!

Cereal And Pajamas New Anthology : August 2007
http://www.comicspace.com/cerealandpajamas/

Great idea! :D