Search form

animation scholarships and grants

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
animation scholarships and grants

I've been attending the Art Institute of Washington for some time now and I'm really close to graduating. After i get my bachelor's I want to apply to Calarts for the masters program in Experimental Animation. I've been searching for scholarship programs for animation on the internet, but i keep running into dead ends. I really want to go to calarts, and i feel my work is strong enough to get in, but the only thing i'm really worried about is how expensive it is. i already have a huge student loan that i'll eventually have to pay back from AIW; so i guess my question is, do you guys know of any programs or contests that award scholarship money specifically for art/animation students. Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

acetate assassin's picture
http://ben-reynolds.com Animation and Design

http://ben-reynolds.com
Animation and Design

Animation scholarships

I'm a graduate of faculty of Fine Arts 2004,Major:Oil Painting,Degree Excellent with Honour,1st place twice & 2nd place 3 times.
I worked since my graduation as an illustrator for kid's books where I could use my skills of creating & coloring.
Now I work as a 2D animator where I can also use my talent to move the characters I illustrated before.
I was looking for an institute where I could have a very good education of animation & to complete my knowledge of animation to reach a very high standard.
I want to apply to Calarts for the masters program in Experimental Animation. I've been searching for scholarship programs for animation on the internet, but i keep running into dead ends.And I was asking about the scholarships.. Do you have scholarship programs for international students?do you know of any programs or contests that award scholarship money specifically for art/animation students. Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you..
Thankyou,
sincerely,
Mona Sonbol