Search form

Hungry to animate and start career..need to freelance

1 post / 0 new
Hungry to animate and start career..need to freelance

Hello.

My name is Eric Cerda and I am just going to put this out there...I am 8 months out of college, relocated to a large city and cannot find work. I am primarily a 2D cel animator and am looking for internships, staff positions, or at the least, any small freelance oportunities that I may be able to obtain. I believe in myself and my abilities, but have yet to find anything promising in the studio world.

I have worked on 2 films; my own solo project as well as a group collaboration in which I not only directed but also has a hand in every step of the production process. My films have been to SIGGRAPH as well as this year's ANIMEX film fest in England. Results TBA.

I have a home studio and can create ruff to clean animation ready for ink/paint. I may soon be able to do this as well. I can do limited to full blown animation.

Please review my website www.cerdigital.com for a feel of my stlye and skills. I'd appreciate all the feedback I can get on my site, my skils, and advice on what to do next!!

Eric Cerda