Search form

Animation Studios in Hyderabad?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animation Studios in Hyderabad?

Hi,

I am currently visiting Hyderabad and would like to visit some animation studios for potential projects based on Indian mythology that I would like to fund. If anyone is aware of some good studios in the area that would also take up new and initially small (10-15 min) projects, I'd really appreciate if you can send me the contact info or name.

Thanks.

We are not a hyderabad company

I can assure you. Since, the world has shrunk with technology and you have latest facilities like transfering huge datas through FTP / mails / courier and Internet, no matter where your lacate. It is the fact that what you deliver. Hence, we would like to offer our services and we request you to visit us for our long term business relationship.

We are proud to introduce ourselves as a promising and challenging Animation Production Studio Creative Monks.

We offer wide range of services in 2D / 3D Animation and Multimedia Domains. We have a well-experienced creative team. Our teams are backed by India’s Leading expertise in Animation filmmaking and Multimedia domains. We coalesces all atoms from storyboard sketches to full-blown 2D and 3D animated characters. We have the latest facilities state of Art Infrastructure and have the capacity to produce quality animation matching the Western continent’s animation production standards.

Our services are.
* 2D / 3D Animation production for Film and Broad Cast.
* Television Animated Commercials (Concepts to completion)
* Multimedia Presentations (Corporate / Product / Company / Tradeshows)
* Medical Animation (for Doctors and Pharmaceutical companies)
* Walkthroughs & Perspective ( for Architect / Building promoters / Interior decors)
* Website Design and Development,

From concept to completion, this studio, as a team, devotes its valuable efforts in realization of Animations. We ensures to tender creative, high quality animation with effective cost-worthy management to the customers. Creative Monks aims to remain flexible to go with the flow, and grow in sync with the twist and turns of the animation industry as it progresses in India and abroad. We see ourselves as the back end or a Graphics and Animation BPO of a successful western studio willing to ramp up at short notice with creative offerings.

for your convienence i am available online chat at msn mssgr sathish3dartist@hotmail.com during business hours.

Thanks and regards

Sathish.N
Studio Manager
Creative Monks Studio
www.creativemonks.com

[list]
[/list]

Hi from Asia's largest film post production facility

Hi,

Prasad Corp(EFX) is part of the prasad group- founded in 1956 has facilities in chennai, hyderabad, mumbai, bangalore, kerala, bhuvaneshwar and overseas offices in singapore, UAE and USA. ( prasad labs chennai is the largest integrated film post production facility in Asia) with a large team for visual effects/animation at our chennai facility, we hold a major marketshare for feature film special effects/ animation. several CG projects to our credit in feature films.

we would be delighted to speak to you on your requirement of animation, we offer quality at competitive price and on time delivery.

plse visit our website at www.efxmagic.com

plse feel free to email me with your requests at sureshbabu@efxmagic.com

best regards
sureshbabu
Prasad Corporation
Manager international Business Development
ph : 044-23764432
fx : 044-23764395
mob: 09840710804

hi

Myself Mr. Ch. Sunil Srinivas leading the animation field with good expertise since eight years.

We supported clients for the below projects

F Flash animations.
F Flash presentations.
F Web design.
F 2-D Traditional animations.
F 3-D animations.
F VFX.
F Editing.
F Illustration works.

Now we are into animation production for running and upcoming tasks from clients with advanced animation skills.

We have the team with the capabilities of advanced animation skills and our team can deliver the projects within the time lines.

Contact details:

Mail ID: magicworldsunil2000@gmail.com

Hi ! Macronel is a company

Hi ! Macronel is a company providing services on both IT and Creative Fields. In IT Field we are dealingonel with software and mobile application development, web designing, In creative field we are dealing with Animations, gaming, graphic , 3D walkthroughs. We provide the services with quality output and satisfaction to the clients. Kindly visit the website for more details: http://macronel.com/

If you want suggetion then

If you want suggetion then you can check at 3dservicesindia.com

Hi,

Hi,

We  clamatte creative studios  are into 2D /3D animation and multimedia domain.we have a team who are creative and highly experienced.

for more details visit:    http://www.clamatte.com

contact details:

mail id: connect@clamatte.com

Nikhil Sriram