Search form

Stop Motion Software

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stop Motion Software

I was watching the news the other day and there was a review of a software called Xipster. I went to their site, it had lot's of cool movies on it. Has anyone else heard of it?

lame

the software is lame and super low quality i downloaded the free trial and it was very disapointing :mad:

www.xipster.com

I didn't try it yet, but it doesn't seem to have anything else that Animator DV or Stop Motion Pro don't have. Actually it looks like it has less options than them.

Depending on the level of work you are doing I've downloaded free software to do stop motion before. It has an onion skin featute and you can tell it how many fps you want; it's been good enough to do quick fun stuff with the kids but it may not be up to the level you need.

The only problem is that I can remember the name off hand but I'm sure others will know what the heck I'm talking about. If I find it again on my computer some place I'll let you know.

ed

Department of Computer Animation
Ringling College of Art and Design
Sarasota Florida

I just did a quick Google for "free stop motion software" and I found it with some others. The one I've used is Anasazi.

http://www.animateclay.com/capture.htm

ed

Department of Computer Animation
Ringling College of Art and Design
Sarasota Florida