Search form

I'm back from the Dead.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm back from the Dead.

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if anyone really remembers me but I'm back and have new news. I went through the terrible demise of a divorce and ended up with my kids and actually in a better position with the company I work for. I actually have gotten fortunate and met my self another fine woman and she supports me in anything I do so, Here is to hope and fine freinds and the great people on the forums.
By the way I'm also working on some flash stuff for a new company and have also been asked to do some prelim's for Leap Frog. Who knows some day I might grow up and be a cartoonist some day. hahaha. Hope someone remembers hahaha. If not, well heck I'm back anyway.
You all have a great day and i'll be looking for you all once again.

sincerely ,
Cartuneman

just like a good Hollywood flick

and i could use some good news. may this turning point in your life bring you better days, and may they never cease.

Don't worry.  All shall be well.

Hey, welcome back Cartuneman. Glad to hear that after all that, it all turned out for the better. Looking forward to seeing you around more.

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

Glad to see you back Cartuneman. You should have a great holiday season this year. Glad things are looking up for you.

Pat

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

If you got the kids you got all that matters. Welcome back.

Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone,

This year is turning out to be a little more barable than I anticipated, hahaha. I'm looking forward to getting back into the saddle or is that back to the drawing board lol.
I am currently working on some new ideas and enjoying the freedom from stress. You all have have a great day!

Cartuneman

best wishes for a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year.

All life is an experiment.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson