Search form

Animation Studio

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animation Studio

We like to start an animation Studio in Kolkata in the eastern part of India.. Can any one help us to write a techno economical project report? Can we get a tieup with any existing production house?

"techno economical project report"

Hoopla! What's that? A doability analysis? Business plan? Hardware purchase list?

As for tie-ups, I'm approached approximately 5 times a week for tie-ups from India, Korea and elsewhere. The criteria placing 99% of these presentations in the waste bin are non-existent or poor-quality reels. Another issue are unprofessional web presentations, emails from juno or hotmail, and the like.

This is in no way a comment of you or your skills, just commenting on my view from Berlin, Germany.

Hi

Hi Asok,
The info you have provided wont be sufficient to take the talks to a level of a tie-up. Try chalking out what you & your partners are looking for from the new business or a tie-up you seek. If you are new to the field of animation but want to invest in the lucrative but complicated business you are welcome on board we all need guys like you who can extend their patronage to this form of art. Mailme what you really are looking for & we can discuss it.

Hi Dobermunk,
Good to hear about your interest in indian studios. Will be interested in hearing more from you. The following are my contact details. Have a look at our website & contact me if you r interested in a upcoming professional animation studio & we can discuss further on what we can offer each other. A very few parts / links of the web page is under construction but still will give you a clear picture on what we r into.

SANDEEP GANGATKAR
USTANIMATRIX
www.ustanimatrix.com
sandeepg@ustanimatrix.com

hi ashok,ya we can have tie-ups

Hi Ashok,
this is ashis here from mumbai.I saw your add on AWN Forum.First of all i would like to congratulate u to have a good attempt.I always support this type of effort.
But before i give you anykind of suggestion i would like to know more about your background and how much interested you are ?If you are really serious then you can contact me on ashispahi@yahoo.co.in or you can call me on +91 9866152641.
We can discuss everything in detail.Bye n take care.

ashis