Search form

i got 3 episodes of 2d animation...want to give sub-contract.

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
i got 3 episodes of 2d animation...want to give sub-contract.

hi. i got 3 episodes from japan and want give a subcontract in india.
looking for people with good experience in 2 d animation ...
also like to know about rates.

Bangaloretoons

Hi Jimmy!

We are Animation studio based in Bangalore, India. We have worked extensively on 2D Character Animation using tools like Flash and Toon Boom Studio. We can take up the project.

We have done ample no of Animation projects to USA and Canada clients.
Let us know if you interested with us.

Please send us an Email for further discussion: toonanim@yahoo.com
Thanks
Bangaloretoons

Hi

Ours is a 2D animation studio based at hyderabad. We can deliver the project within dead line with lowest price.

1sec of animation 2D Cell - 12$ - 15$ (depends on animation)

Please contact me for further clarifications pavan@kowmudi.com

pavan
production head

service

hi jimmy

we are based in hyderabad,we have an excellent team of 2d animatiors ,if you could give me the story board and charecters we could give you the cost.

u could mail me at manojkrm@gmail.com.

what we garuntee is timely delivery and quality adherance.

bye

Hi Jimmy,

Let us know furthure in email, We are from Bangaloretoons India. We have done more that 70 episodes of Flash animation to USA and Canada clients.

Please send me email with details.

I would like to give you a price in email. My email is toonanim@yahoo.com

Thanks
waiting for reply
Prash

RE: Flash animation

We are from bangalore , India.

We have done more 70 episodes of Flash animation.
Please feel free to contact us at toonanim@yahoo.com for further details,.

Thanks and waiting for reply.
Prash

2D Animation at low price

Dear Sir
We are a complete media studio situated in Kolkata, with an upcoming animation wing with 30 minutes production capacity per month. We have both 2D and 3D expertise. At present we are looking for projects which we can execute. Since we are a complete media house and in media business over ten years, we are in a position to offer finished animated products and certainly will offer best price. If you have any project to outsource, you may please consider us.
Our Price of per Minute of basic quality finished Flash Animation without sound and storyboard is Rs.13500 (US$ 300).
Please note the indicated price is for the very basic quality. We do provide better quality for higher price tag.
Regards
Debjit Biswas
CEO, Presto Studio

Web site: www.prestostudio.com
Mail address: debjit@prestostudio.com
GSM Mobile: +91-9831005663 (+5.30 GMT)

Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
www.prestostudio.com
debjit at prestostudio dot com

if u want real business then mail me back

==========================================================

Hi Jimmy,
how is life?hope you are doing well.I am ashis from Hyderabad, India.I am the creative director of an emerging animation studio in hyderabad.I am in this field from last 9 years and one of the pioneers of animation in india.i have great experience and my people are highly experienced in taking international projects.We can take any project in 2Dcell as well in Flash.

The quotation for you in raugh is as follows:

1 foot of animation in 2D CELL -----10$-15$ depends on the animation

1 second of animation 2D CELL-------15$-22.5$ depends on
animation.

the storyboard ,lay out , character models ,sound track, and voice has to come from your side.

Any way you can call me on +91 9866152641 (any time ) or on usa no 2134020431(from 11 am to 5 pm indian time) or you can e-mail me on justmail1973@yahoo.com or ashis@anterioranimations.com.

Any way i would like to know about the project more so that we can proceed about the rates.unless until i know the exact project u are having i can not quote the real price.hope we are working together.if you want you can give your phone nomber so that i can contact you.

bye n take care
Your Pal
Ashis

2D Cell Animation

Hi Jimmy!
We are a studio based in Pune, India. We have worked extensively on 2D Character Animation using tools like Flash and Toon Boom Studio. We can take up the project. If you can arrange for a chat with us that would go a long way to evaluate and quote for the work and also will clear our credentials to you.
Hope to hear from you
Paresh
pareshtiwari23@yahoo.com pareshtiwari@hotmail.com
GSM: 9422088724
Ph: +91-20-25454210

Asia's largest post production facility and emerging visual effe

Hi Jimmy, I am writing to you from asia's largest post production facility -Prasad Lab's India. we have a well established Visual effects facility catering to over a high percentage of graphics in films, over 300 people work in CG facilities of our in india. Our marketing offices are in US,Singapore and Dubai. You can be rest assured your projects will be executed with a professional touch, competitive cost and on time delivery. plse write to us on your interest. Thanks for your time and hope to co-operate with you soon. sincerely, sureshbabu

Sureshbabu
Manager International Business Development
Prasad Corporation
28, Arunachalam Road, Saligramam, chennaI -600093
Ph No:91-44-23764432
Fx No:91-44-23764395
Mobile :9840710804
email :sureshbabu@efxmagic.com

Your Search is over :)

Hi, Jimmy, this is Nikhil from Visionindia, India
yes we r intrested to do your work
We would like to quote the rates after getting the details of your projects,
rougly it starts from 200 us $.
u cna contact me at nikhil@visionindia.biz & could see our work at www.visionindia.biz
best regards
Nikhil Joshi
+919426419022

Best Regards
Nikhil Joshi
www.visionindia.biz
+91 94264 19022
nikhil@visionindia.biz

3d animatoin company

Hi,

I would like to offer the services of my company to you, and would like to know more about your project... please email me at junsambo@yahoo.com

You could also check our comapany profile in this site, we are listed in here.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Jun

2D animation services.

Hi Jimmy:

I’m Rahul Gadiya, Managing Director of FOUNTAIN PIXELS – a progressive Multimedia Production company specializing in 2D/3D Animation & having focused expertise in providing innovative multimedia production services for Multimedia Studios/Companies across the globe.

I can give you a near perfect proposal, if you reveal some more information about the project in terms of quality requirement, time limit, deliverables etc.

You can mail me this information on my email address - rahul@fountainpixels.com

We are currently doing digital animation (Flash Based); we feel we can be quite handy in your digital production work. And if given the opportunity, we can definitely graduate to your desired quality and expectations.

Read more on this: http://fountainpixels.com/fpadvantage.htm
http://fountainpixels.com/businessmodel.htm

We have successfully developed till date:

21 Cartoon films in 2D animation (digital animation) of approx. 30 minutes duration each

2 2D Animated TV Commercials (30 sec each)
Various other MM work like 3D modeling for furniture fittings & fixtures, Corporate presentations, e-catalogues, websites, print media designing, Corporate Identity programs etc.

Our Clientele:
Mepla-alfit, Germany (repeat orders)
H2C2 Consulting Communication, Germany (repeat orders)
Park Madison News, USA
Super Cassettes Ind Ltd (T-Series), India (repeat orders)
Krunal Music Company, India (repeat orders)
Fountain Music Company, India (repeat orders)
Rabbit Stationery, India
many more…….

FP team comprises of highly skilled technicians who enjoy priceless experience by virtue of their knowledge & past associations with leading multimedia & advertising companies. Each & every member of the core technical team holds a Fine Arts Degree & having served the industry with the best of their capacities, they are focused on delivering quality product in quality time.

You can get more information about my company at www.fountainpixels.com

I look forward to your response towards a long lasting and symbiotic relationship.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Rahul Gadiya
(MD - Fountain Pixels)
Tel.: +91 20 32914220
Cell: +91 94220 21410
www.fountainpixels.com
MSN: rahul_gateway@hotmail.com
Yahoo: rahul_gtl@yahoo.co.in

Stone Soup

Well, were not from India. Oh and we are not Chinese or Russian. But we are animators, cartoon animators. Although we are not cheap, we are not the most expensive either. We are in Houston, Texas. Give us a shout and we will talk price with you all.

http://ssoup.net
713-278-0342

Guys,

just have a look at the post date. it was last year..

hey ur search stops here

Hey Dude ,
We r team of well experenced 2Dclassical/Flash Character animators P J Animators Group from Mumbai India ....Plz tell me total details and type of animation ,of ur project in following E-mail address - mahesh.j@rediffmail.com
Ani

:) Hi

We are a 2d animation & elearning company based in chennai, India. Kindly check our website www.animantz.com to see our capabilities.

Kindly mail us more details of the project to prabakar@animantz.com
Also we will send ur demo to you.

Awaiting your mail.

regards
Prabakar T
Animantz

jimmykin2000, I've closed this thread since it's original post was over two years ago. If you are still looking for people, let me know and I will open it back up again.

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

Topic locked