Search form

anyone got an idea for a childerens movie?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
anyone got an idea for a childerens movie?

:confused: Does anybody have any childrens (NOT baby) movie ideas? im thinking 7-10 years old..................:confused:

Seriously?

A return to fairy tales with a design designed for the masses, not the artists creating them. Done straight. SHrek only works for SHrek.

I would think there are lot out there with ideas, but are you willing to pay for them?

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

you are talking the sort of shows that are fun to watch but have a moral to them correct? if so i have a few ideas you might wanna throw around.

morals are evil!

no, nothing with morals. exept something like"never eat mutated squirells..... LOL

well still i have a few children aimed animations, i will mostlikely never use them because of my aim towards action and adult humor.

perhaps we can have a small meeting in an instant messanger perhaps msn or aim ill even dust off my old yahoo if you need me to

i'll even dust off my old yahoo if you need me to

You *do* have a tendency towards adult humor, don't you? :D

Kevin G.

[I]Kevin Geiger
Director & Co-founder
The Animation Co-op
http://www.animationcoop.org/[/I]

:p

well im going to be making some pancakes the meal of chanpions and add bacon and its the meal of high colersterol...

my show has pervertosity yet never shows it :P its quite interesting

Here it is!

Julian Phillips
P.O. Box 414
Santa Margarita, CA 93453
julian@tcsn.net
805-438-4363
Management: Clark Management
Agent: Elda Loesch 818-577-0981

Charlie: I will e-mail you the complete synopsis. Check out the website and let me know if you'd like to see the script. A lot of work is already done on this project, including music, complete feature script, etc. Great project!

THE PUZZLERS OF QUADRANGLE

Contact award-winning, produced and optioned author Julian Phillips for a look at his new feature screenplay for animation or other. 'THE PUZZLERS OF QUADRANGLE' (Reg. WGA) has all the elements for a family-oriented animated feature hit film; great characters, fantastic events and settings, a meaningful and exciting story with lots of action and humor, great music available on CD for review, and plenty of cool attack robots, giant cave rats, monsters, and mind-control villains for our heroes to defeat. The story shows how a ten year-old girl is rescued from the influence of punk computer hacker Wayne Glorius' mind control devices, with the help of characters like ape-man Jim Pan Zee, scientist Andy Biotic, singing cowboy Wes Texas, and the mysterious monk Virgil Reality. There's a lot here for your next animated feature. Contact author Julian Phillips or his representatives for a look at this great script right away. Visit the website at http://www.danthomason.net for information. Thanks!

Julian Phillips
P.O. Box 414
Santa Margarita, CA 93453
julian@tcsn.net
805-438-4363
Management: Clark Management
Agent: Elda Loesch 818-577-0981

Yes, I do

Yes, I do!

many ideas

I have many ideas for a kids movie. I am just wanting to know a little about you. Will you be producing the movie yourself? Will you buy the movie idea? Who do you work for? I would be more than happy to share some ideas with you. Thank you.

youngsmith

actually.............

Thanks guys, but im no longer interested. i came up with a movie idea already!

Probably he's working something up for the call for entries at Klasky-Csupo.

Cartoon Thunder
There's a little biker in all of us...

Yeah I do, but why would I give it to you? :D

What would scooby do?