Search form

Movie trailers

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Movie trailers

Hello,

I suggest you to see my website at www.rvanim.com

It presents movie trailers of animation that I did by myself.

I search now some financial investment to develop and diffuse this new type of animation production.

The speed of production may interest you : 3 weeks and a half for 1 teaser (with soundtrack and FX). My method of production reduce cost production.

Could you help me ?

Thanks
PS : Sorry for my english level but I work it !!

nobody want to see my work??

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

dont want to sound like a fan boy about this right off so i will say this the animation is great witha ction smooth and riveting. the music that mental tune that will keep the viewer in an eary tone yet the animation does all the talking. one thing i would sugest is the hand movement, even the most robotic person there would be muscle movement in the hand and i ahvent even graduated collage :P

i love that to death i want to see this stuff come out soon!

seriously i want to learn from you your stuff is magnificent please please please teach me some things.

one thing that bothers me is that im asuming you are french and this will probably be the language of the film... if so will there be an english version of the first one?

now the second one after it got through some adverts it became so amusing a well done job. some points could be smoother but the artwork was stellar.

third was quite interesting fast paced animation i quite liked it.

the demo showed some interesting work it seems in several parts you had a bit of fun :P

well i must say if i could understand your films id be glad to watch them :D

Thank you for yours comments which help me to advance in my work. I am very happy that my work interest you, but to answer you it is difficult for me because my english level is not very high and I don't understand all yours comments. Effectively, I can say you that I make first my work in french but if I succeed I want to develop an english version. Actually, I have finish the scenario and the business plan because I developp methods of production which reduce cost production with a high quality level of animation.

Thanks again for yours comments,

The colors with Flash

Rv