Search form

New Robots movie

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
New Robots movie

Has anyone seen the new Robots movie trailer from 20th Century Fox? It's on Apple's Quicktime website. It looks kind of cliche. Kind of like the same old story with new characters in a new environment. Oh well.

I agree, but I think I may be somewhat more willing to spend ten bucks on that rather than Sharks Tale...

Take a look at this promotional clip, it really gives you more insight into the story than the trailer.

http://iesb.net/movies2/robotsbts.htm

ed

Department of Computer Animation
Ringling College of Art and Design
Sarasota Florida

there is an add on that link that wont stop with the cel phone ringing noise. It's not worth watching the video if you have to hear that over the top of the add and It wont shut off!

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything.

the animation is even more cliché than the story ...yuck
this does not look very interesting.

i liked what i saw from Madagaskar much better(design & animation), although i fear that storywise it won't be too exciting either,
we'll see what brings

Peter Wassink - Digital 2D Animator

uh....

Well, honestly, i disagree. I think the animation looks great (much better than Madagascar's animation... which is the one that looks cliché, btw), and i think the character designs look wonderful. And the city! The animation, layout, and design of the city look gorgeous. And the cast seems perfect for the movie as well. I'm definately looking forward to seeing this animation... but to each their own, i guess.