Search form

Setting up studio enquiries

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Setting up studio enquiries

Dear All,

Hi, hope all is well with everybody. I'm new.. but hope i'll be able to contribute and get some contribution in return.

I was just wondering if anyone out there dont mind giving me some
advice or pointers to where i can find answers to my Qs.

I'm trying to do some research on how to set up an
small animation studio.

I would like to find out what are the equipments that are essentials to purchase, and what equipments that more suitable to rent or
outsource.

I'm looking at setting up a 2D animation studio - cel and flash as well as 3D- in terms of stop mo and CG.

I'm looking at all possibilities of what a studio needs in term of equipments, the pricing and the feasibility. Some place where i can view a mock budget would be great too.

So hope I'll hear from someone soon. Do take care and have a good day.

thanks. :)

hi can i know ur locality?

hi there,
how is life?hope u must b doing well.any way this is ashis from india, a experienced animator having working knoledge of 8/9 years.

well you have planned to open an animation studio, which is a great step.congrats for ur new attempt.any way i can help u in guiding u and answering all almost all ur questions.but b4 that i would like to know where u r planning to open the studio.its is very important to know the place and accordingly one can plan everything.
any way you could contact me on justmail1973@yahoo.com or can call on +91 40 23535677.bye n take care.
ashis pahi