Search form

Walt Disney Animation Interviewing in Toronto

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Walt Disney Animation Interviewing in Toronto

Walt Disney Animation Interviewing in Toronto.
If you are interested in us reviewing your work, please send your reel in to us no later than Monday 10/11/04. Should we be interested in meeting with you once we’ve reviewed your work, we will contact you and schedule an appointment.

We currently have exciting opportunities for Character Animators, Effects Artists, Modelers, Look Dev Painters, Lighting/ Compositing Artists, Groomers, Character TDs, 3D Layout, Look Dev TDs and Assistant TDs for our upcoming productions. Sorry we have no entry level positions open at this time.

If you are highly motivated, looking for a challenge and want to work for a fun, adventurous company, please mail your submission to:
Walt Disney Animation
Attention: Recruitment
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-7454

Please include a Resume, Reel (VHS only, sorry no DVDs or CD-Roms), Reel Breakdown (explaining what you are responsible for and the software used), and a Submission Form (located on our website at http://corporate.disney.go.com/careers/pdfs/3dsubform.pdf

Please reference: Toronto in your submission

The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

more info

I was wondering if you only are taking reels or treatments allowed. Do you also have to have an agent through the Writers Guild to be able to apply? I am very interested so if you could give me any further information I would appreciate it. Thanks.