I've been developing an animated series for over a year now and finally feel it ready to pitch. I have a team of 5 animators in place, 4 writers, and an entire cast of voice actors. I have 6 questions that I need answered so if anybody can help me I would much appreciate it.
1. How have successful animations been pitched in the past?
2. Do we need an agent or media buyer?
3. What do we need in place to protect the team and it's intellectual capitol?
4. What are examples of pitches that have gone wrong?
5. What is a good model/example for an animation bible, and why is this the best way to put it together?
6. What exactly is a pitch?
Thank you all for your time.