Search form

Anyone know where I can get some voice actors

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anyone know where I can get some voice actors

Hello there, I am a student animator/filmmaker and am looking for people to provide voices for two projects I will be working on in the future. The work doesn't paid I'm affraid, but I'm not counting on professionals. If anyone is interested please get in contact with me. If I'm not here you could try this site and go to the forums. I have other work there in the animation section. The animations I will be making will be made using Flash and when they are finally finished will go up on the website I just mentioned. At this stage I'm just looking for people who are maybe interested, as I have yet to finish a script.

sence ya have lupin as your ava ill say yessir :P well ill offer my talents long as you give credit where credit is due

ill post my demo soon for you

Ok

What kind of an accent is that exactly. Ok we'll see send us a demo some time. You will get credit, that's right your name on the ends titles plus the final animation will go up on my site for the world to see. I also hope to enter these into a few film festivals too.

I'll put up a e-mail account to send it to soon.
MP3 format preferred.

I can't provide services for free.

However I am happy to help out student projects at a reduced rate. Please contact me directly with details of your project.

Geoff
www.geoffedwards.ca
"The dog is Cerberus, the girl Zoe, I'm Dirge"