Search form

a french one

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
a french one

hi guys..
I did this for a french dare or the devils(lol) type of thing..
but i thought it was pretty funny .. so..

here it is
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/campy/animations/defi.swf

copy and paste the link in your browser to see it!!!
P.

Great stuff!!

Where did you get this song? It's too funny :))

hihihi
Hey..
hi Daniel!!!
long time no see!( actually, i've never seen you now that i thinkof it .. but .. you get the idea!!
lol!)

The songis from Pierre Perret
it's an old frenchs ong that talks about summer camps, and how we use to go there as kids( and play cowboys and indians of course, and other such things!!)

Thanks for the kudos!!
P.

as always, fun fun fun. really fun (i'm feeling emphatic today.):)

so, i suppose you're collecting all these whimsical, wonderful movies for cd-rom or dvd distribution under the Les Bon-bons de Pascal. Right?

Can I ask (because I can't tell with a cable connection) - how big is the swf file? (Well, apparently, I couldn't be bothered with waiting for your permission.)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh
les bons bons de pascal??
oooooh..
that's a sweeeeeeeeeeeet idea!!
lol
didn't think of it!

Thanks cjaye, i'll make sure to send one out to you if i do that..

no.. actually... I just do that because.. hum.. you know..
hu...
i LIKE doing that!
yup..
just for that sometimes forgotten thing that we call fun!
lol(
i'mnot saying you have forgotten it , or anybody on this forum... but .. i got to say... sometimes, some people....lol!)

the swf file is about 600 kb

It's not that big actually..!

P.

huh. see, i think getting a little cash is LOADS of fun :) encroyable mai vrais (po' you, with me trotting out my sad french).

i just did one for fun, too, and then entered it in animoweb along with one i did for real. (yeah, well from where I sit, that all made sense).

if you are so inclined, you can see it at www.scaryfairyfilms.com/filmie2.htm
proof positive that i might expire poor but happy!

and now, my favorite word in french - wheeeeeee!
you are SO terribly clever.
i've had some enchanting replies in my life, but that is the best of all ...:)))
I had a few more )'s there, but it was a painful optical.

thank you!!

hihihi..
P.

pascal, you've had an entire holiday weekend ... don't you have a pilot done?

I have a fairly practical attitude about international affairs, but - somewhere around 4 am, I was sooo sure that animation like yours is JUST what the world needs. On the one hand, perfect distraction, and on the other, perfect invitation into the magic men can create quickly with a supple imagination.

I love a full length feature film as well as anyone (oh no! my list of Important and Treasured Films is long), but so much of the ... light is BAKED into the construction so the audience has little choice but to be passive. Full of admiration, certainly delighted by it and its kind of magic, but ... outside. Firmly outside.

Well. When you need to feel very right, it's recommended you do it at 4 am. :)

shhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeshh.
I wish i had a weekend!!

Lol
I was actually working on two commercials that some dumb creative decided towaituntill friday to letus know we only have a month to do!
so..
guess who got volunteered to do the animatics ??
bingo
lol

But..
it's kind of fun
These are actually nice spots( plus , they are national spots , and, thatcan'thurt to have some two d animation on national tv again!!)

Nevertheless..
heheeh
I did start a small short ..
A love story of some sort..but not quite!

When i'm outof these spots, i'll finish it, post it, and make sure you get it to !

Four Am sounds like my time of life!
P.