Search form

Looking for business partner....

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking for business partner....

Hi...
I am ambuj from India.I am planning to open animation studio at banglore.Anyone interested and dedicated can contact me....i am looking for a very dedicated partner.I am an architect and got degree from indian institute of technology,kharagpur.I have a great experience in the field of 3d modelling and animation.I have done Internship at Pixar Animation studio,USA.......Interested guys contact me at ambuj_lw@yahoo.com.......

Would love to join you

Hi...
I am ambuj from India.I am planning to open animation studio at banglore.Anyone interested and dedicated can contact me....i am looking for a very dedicated partner.I am an architect and got degree from indian institute of technology,kharagpur.I have a great experience in the field of 3d modelling and animation.I have done Internship at Pixar Animation studio,USA.......Interested guys contact me at ambuj_lw@yahoo.com.......

Dear Ambuj,

This is Nilesh Sudon from chandigarh (India).I am also looking forward for a very dedicated partner in this field .

Let me know what clould be worked out.

Nilesh

Sudonnilesh@yahoo.com

reel?

I'd like to see your reel. I might be interested in representing your capabilities to the NYC market.

We like to invest in starting an animation studio in Kolkata. Will you like to join us?