Search form

a marriage made in heaven? Animo + PAP

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
a marriage made in heaven? Animo + PAP

Anybody out there ventured away from Animo's usual way of working and started to import PAP files? I was thinking about exporting some problematic scenes out of Animo to be cleaned up in PAP (although recently have found exporting to Fireworks is just as cool if you've already coloured up the levels) And was wondering if anyone had any thoughts they'd like to share on using PAP with Animo? Obviously working straight from PAP could/should be the way forward but then again not all Animators are willing to cut the cord and move away from paper.

Genius!

Hey there Hamish

This is an brilliant idea! The gains of using PAP, Fireworks and Animo together could be absolutely amazing!
This could acutally bring around a really big change in the industry - and you could be the one heading it up! I tip my hat to you for coming up with such a genius combination.

What was the problems that you had with these "problematic" scenes? Did you get them fixed?

Hi Hamish,

Are you working with a "screen tablet" ?
I think that sould be the nicest way "to cut the cord and move away from paper" in addition with PAP (if they were'nt that expensive).

Personally, i still have'nt find the same sensation and control with a tablet compare to a paper//pencil way (especially in the clean_up).
So may be a "sceen tablet" might be the futur...

The problematic scenes looked great as linetest but by the time they had been cleaned up the eyes had started to look a bit weird. Unfortunately that was overlooked until they had been coloured up in Ink and Paint which is why they were exported to fireworks. I guess you could use Photoshop as well but Fireworks gives you the option to scroll through the animation. But in theory either package will be able to export back into Animo and the registration won't be out.

As far as the use of tablets go we just have a small wacom tablet roughly the size of a postage stamp. A friend of mine suggests putting some paper between the tablet and your pen. That might help.

Our company has just finished a small test project with PAP and Animo. All the animators here where very exited over how quick and dynamic the whole process where, working with the two programs together. I'm sure we will be using the two programs together again.

In my opinion, married people

In my opinion, married people are happy, because they are not alone and they always have support. I do not have a suitor but I am in search. I found a dating site here https://lovezoid.com/samoan-dating/ and I hope that I will be able to meet a worthy guy. I dream of becoming a wife, but I lack the skills to communicate and flirt, I hope that will change.