Search form

the process involved in animation

1 post / 0 new
the process involved in animation

after getting a fineart's dgree in painting i was still restless and i didn't know what to do...i was looking for a medium, through which i could express my emotions and then share my feelings with rest of the world!

and finally i found my medium of self expression when i joined Post Graduation course in animation filmmaking in a design institute. while doing my student projects i realized that the process of making an animation film is blissfull. my final project turned out to be a very personal film. i enjoyed making it and its from the point you think of a concept to the point of doing a sound and editing for a film...you enjoy animation! after that the film is for someone else...and i think may be thats why we say things like "death of the artist"......

this is the first time i am writing here. its great to read different people's views on animation...i feel optimistic to know that there are so many of us, who feel so strongly for animation films! if you want you can share your experiences while making an animated film!!!!