Search form

The Machine

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Machine

I just found out a few days ago that the animated short that I worked on, The Machine, won honorable mention (aka second place) at Siggraph's SPACE student competition! Wee!

The director was Jason Davies. If you go to Siggraph this year, look for it!

You can see some of the stuff I animated on it at:

www.lineofaction.com/machine_page.html

Ender

Hey Ender,

Never met you in person but I am a fellow animator at Montgomery Hall. I enjoyed the film very much and when you walk in the front door they have it playing right there on a plasma television. I have seen it become inspiration for the "rising star" high school students taking classes at SCAD right now. They think it is awesome as do I. You should be proud of taking part in this project.

Maybe we can catch up when you get back from Vinton!

cheers!

they're playing it on the plasmas huh? thats fun. Yeah, when I get back we'll talk. I'll be living in the grad lab next quarter. Thesis is due in November :D

sounds good...you taking a few days off and going down to Siggraph? If so maybe I'll catch ya at the SCAD student/alumni reception in LA.

Wish I could but thats right during the last weeks before deadline. No way I can take the time off. *Sigh* Another year I have to miss Siggraph and I'm even on the west coast this time!