Search form

My animation work need your comments

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
My animation work need your comments

Shanghai feeling Animation

Hi everyone

Please have a look my flash animation film for my city"Shanghai" in China. I'm quite new in flash animation field, please give more suggestions and comments. I think I will learn lot from you all.

www.glxcq.com/ly.swf

Hey Alex, Just saw your flash animation, I'm a traditional cel animator and hope to get into digital, but I'll give you my opinion anyway. I think you have a beautiful graphic sense, I like the staccato pacing (is that inherent in 'flash animation?) and the techno beat. I especially like the transition from the family to the wide shot of the city and fireworks. The postcard framing (in the middle of screen) seems a little intrusive, but I respect your reasoning for it (visit Shanghai, picture perfect). It really seems to do it's job! :) Bird16

good !

Very nice Alex !
I like how you made the yellow boat turn on its side..
You have a really vivid color sense. :D

The only thing I would do different is change the background music..

I (and I'm sure many others) are tired of seeing good animations ruined by soundtracks lifted from Yanni CDs, or Kenny G CDs and of late Moby and others like Children by Miles, which you have used... :mad:

get something original, try working with an audio beat generator on some of your work. You can download some on the web...

apart from that, I really liked it ! :-)

-Chris

GIVE ME COAL !! and I shall scrape you a cave drawing !!! :eek: