Search form

"MIkE EISNER IS A JACKHOLE".....as Disney rolls over in his grave...

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
"MIkE EISNER IS A JACKHOLE".....as Disney rolls over in his grave...

Hi,

Culdn't sleep, so I felt it was time to type away at the ol' computer and comence another thread bashn' on what brings up many emotions of loathing so ya. I have a question, when the GRANDSON OF FRACKEN DISNEY HIMSELF WALKS OUT ON HIS GRANDPAPIES COMPANY, WHO WAS ABSENT THAT DAY TO WORK TO FILL IN FOR MIKE EISNER'S LOSS OF ANY COMMON SENSE ON HOW TO RUN DISNEY. Can anyone tell me that please. I mean c'mon there has to be so many peeved people out there right now, I know I'm not the only one here pissn' n moan' about this situation. So anyone that either is an ex-disney animator, is a 2d animator that has some inside info. or any peice of an answer that will help me better understand HOW SUCH A TRAVESTY CAN OCCUR FOR NO REASON AT ALL cept a lack of good story telling, excellent renowned talent and character development by Disney back in the day. So kudos to anyone that wants to pitch in on the ol' rant wagon or actually give sense and understanding to such an obscure chain of events these past couple years.

HannaBarberaGuy's picture
-HannaBarberaGuy-

-HannaBarberaGuy-

www.savedisney.com

the faq section is very helpful

Ahhh...the feeling of being enlightened is good...

Thanks DrainPipeBunny,

Your link has shown me what really happend there at Disney, but I don't know still. All what Eisner's done hasn't been that "creativity" that Disney once showed. Also, it's not Eisner's "dream" it was Disney's so ya, o well. But on a final note, for him to PORUDLY BOAST THAT 2D IS DEAD, I SAY F THAT GUY AND HIS PARAMOUNT SELF TO H. So ya much thanks though for the web-site again!

-HannaBarberaGuy-

As you can see by the one comment on your post, that we aren't a very angry group of people on this board. However, if you are looking for others to commiserate with, then I suggest visiting www.animationnation.com. There you can find all the surley, grumpy and disgruntled artists you'll ever want to meet!

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

LOL. Well said.

abvox: Voice and Sound Design Services
abVoices.com

Heh

Reminds me a bit of my first year at school. Time for critiques: "So, what does anyone have to say about Sarina's work?"....."Er...nice"...."Nice?"...."Yah, I like it"....."Ok..? Anything...constructive?"

(If you're lost look at replies in the gallery)

Should have clarified that, I suppose:

"Well said, BlueHickey." His comments, I felt, were honest, from the gut, and just sardonic enough to inspire a chuckle that started somewhere deep down in my belly and escaped from my mouth in such a way as to make a "whoa!" sound. His candor inspired me, therefore, to drop a note of affirmation that I got a quick laugh from his words, and to reinforce that he is, in fact, a funny guy.

Better? ;)

ab

abvox: Voice and Sound Design Services
abVoices.com

As you can see by the one comment on your post, that we aren't a very angry group of people on this board. However, if you are looking for others to commiserate with, then I suggest visiting www.animationnation.com. There you can find all the surley, grumpy and disgruntled artists you'll ever want to meet!

I thought this was a thread about Michael Eisner. I checked out Animation Nation and spent a lot of time reading through the forums. The site seems pretty awesome to me. I didn't get the impression at all about the people on the site. They seem to be on top of what's going on in animation. Why are they dissed?

Oh yes, they are very knowledgable because they are in the business, but they are also extremely whiney!!! I haven't been there in a few years though, maybe it's changed. I'm a 2d guy like most of them on that site, but I got over my demons and tried 3D and moved on. Most of them just sit around and complain endlessly about their pitiful state. I just noticed how negative everyone was over there and how I left upset by everyones yelling, so I stopped going there. I prefer to be optimistic and happy. :)

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

Oh yes, they are very knowledgable because they are in the business, but they are also extremely whiney!!! I haven't been there in a few years though, maybe it's changed. I'm a 2d guy like most of them on that site, but I got over my demons and tried 3D and moved on. Most of them just sit around and complain endlessly about their pitiful state. I just noticed how negative everyone was over there and how I left upset by everyones yelling, so I stopped going there. I prefer to be optimistic and happy. :)

I didn't get that impression at all. That web site rocks. The more I follow it, the more impressed I am. Looks like a dynamic community. Thanks for the link.