Search form

corpse bride

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
corpse bride

Any news on this feature? I'm pretty sure Tim Burton is producing, Vinton studios is animating. I can't wait to see another full length stop motion film!

Vinton is doing some of the animation on it and helping produce it. Burton is directing along with Mike Johnson. Its being shot in London. Johnny Depp is the voice of the main character, Victor who accidentally marries a corpse. Based on a 19th century Russian Folktale. It's stop mo.

aaaand I think that's all I can say.

Ender

It's bout damn time Mr Burton returned to animation! Although I AM looking forward to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... that's gonna be a trip.

COME ON Ender, we KNOW you're right inside the belly of the beast! You're our spy on Vinton Studios, I'm sure you can say a little MORE than that... ;) Do you have a DIGITAL CAMERA you could HIDE and get us some INSIDER PICS? :D

hehe. well actually no, I don't have a digital camera. But unfortunately everything that is Corpse Bride is taking place in London, so I'm not privy to any of the imagery.

Though I will say that we have Henry Selick, director of Nightmare Before Christmas at the studio.

By the way, how's everything? Any pictures for us? I forgot to follow your journal, will correct this right away.

Its going quite well. I'll post some images tomorrow at my site:
www.lineofaction.com/vinton.html

also you can see what the other interns have to say at:
www.projectbackpocket.com

thats got a very tiny production section too, which will hopefully fill up a bit as we go. We're too busy to update the darn thing right now!

Any news on this feature? I'm pretty sure Tim Burton is producing, Vinton studios is animating. I can't wait to see another full length stop motion film!

You may have already seen it, but this image from "The Corpse Bride" has been floating around the net for a while.