Search form

student needs help with work experience!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
student needs help with work experience!

Hi! I'm currently studying for a degree in animation. I'm now on holiday from university for the summer, and am hoping to do some work experience before going back to uni for my 3rd and final year in Sept - I'm thinking the more experience I have when I leave, the better my chances will be of getting a job. I am based in Yorkshire in the UK, and was wondering if anyone knows of any companies that might take on a student for one or two weeks of work experience? I'm not expecting to get paid. I'd really appreciate any advise or help. Thanks!

Hi Pinkangel,

Just wondering, are you at the University of Lincoln?

Hi amy, no I'm studying at Norwich School of Art and Design. But now I'm back home for the summer in Goole, Yorkshire.

Oh, I thought you meant that you studied in Yorkshire. I've just graduated from the university of Lincoln. Isn't the Norwich animation course very exclusive? I'm having problems finding work too. Can't get a job without a couple of years experience and can't get the experience without previous experience! Still, something may come up...after all, this is a difficult business to get into and we've only just graduated. Good luck!