Search form

Happy Fathers Day

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Happy Fathers Day

Hey all,
Happy Fathers day to you and your dads, granpas and even those moms who have been both, god knows they are out there.There are defining moments when you realize that the kids in your house ARE actually yours....This morning I had one of those moments when I got my gifts.I got a nice little herb garden starter kit (Im a former chef so its great) A DVD Collection of Living Colour's 1st season (loved it!) AND a new PS2 game.....
Finding Nemo!
Yup, thats my girl!!!
swankaman

P.s. Reminds me of the Sopranos when AJ bought Carmella (his mom)"The Matrix" on DVD for her birthday!

That's great Swank. I am not a Dad so I'll never experience anything like that, but I put this piece together last year. Been thinking of my Dad he was the best...taught me how to keep my cars and trucks running and always encouraged me to do what I was happy doing. I think that's the best thing a Dad can do!

http://www.scooters-world.com/hands.html

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

My Dad encouraged my art, when no one else did. And he wasn't an "artsy fartsy" type guy. He worked hard for a living and always had dirty nails, but he liked what I created, and he let me know that. That's the biggest gift he could have given me. Here's to my Dad!

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Got all four new Disney Treasures DVD sets. Bought it myself a month ago and had them put it away. Also Breakfast made for me. Been veggin' all day.

I'm no father yet either, but Happy Father's Day to all of you that it would describe :D

nice pic!

phacker-That is a gift bro, believe it.Looks like a "stand up" guy who also shouldnt be messed with?!haha!Peace
swankaman