Search form

my film

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
my film

So here is my final year film. I've just passed my diploma yesterday, and everything went on pretty well.
I still have some work to do on the film until I send it to festivals such as some editing, I'll rework on some animations and I'll color my film...

You cans see it with realplayer

There you go ( 11.6 megs ):
[url=http://www.carolineattia.com/tangoreal.rmvb]http://www.carolineattia.com/tangoreal.rmvb[/url]

do you have a quicktime version?

My Mac. it won't read your link. It's just jumbled code all over the place. Don't suppose you could make a QT?

the thing is that with the only quicktime I have is about 50 megs ( the film is about 7'30 min) and I can't upload it to my ftp.

but you need realplayer to read it you can find it here for machintosh :
http://telecharger.01net.com/Total.php?searchstring=real+pla
well it's in french but you may be able to find a link in english...

I'll try to make a lighter quicktime export but I couldn't manage it until now...

I have Realtimeplayer

How do I DOWNLOAD the movie? I have realtime player, but when I use your link (either by clicking on it or copying it into a URL) I get jumbled code.

You're making it too hard to acquire for me.
That's the French for ya. Always making things difficult;)

Abientot

Slightly xenophobic comment there Madaman, but hey that's Americans for you, always starting a fight.

Howeve, you are right the link doesn't work

The Brothers McLeod
[SIZE=2]brothersmcleod.co.uk[/SIZE]

Yep, I too had problems. I downloaded it, and it said it was an unrecognizable file format. It has this as the end thingy. ".rmvb"

The Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

well the .rmvb is the extension for a real player movie...

Once you have install real player, on my computer at least, it does open directly with real player.
You may be able to find an english version of realplayer on www.download.com
It may be easyer for you...

After rightclick-saving it, it plays on Real Alternative. I agree it would be better to go with Quicktime or Divx though. A LOT of people are highly allergic to Realplayer, and rightly so.

I liked the movie; nice athmosphere, cool story and has a good feel to it. I'd love to see it in colour.

cheers,
~D

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy [i]-Tom Waits
[/i]

Yes, I am sorry about the realplayer thing, but I couldn't have a light enough version in quicktime or in divx to go on my ftp, I'll try to download more divx codec and see what I get...

Here is a quicktime version for thoses who are allergic to real player ( but it's 39 megs and it's smaller than the realplayer version... )

http://han.homedns.org/caro/tangoweb2.mov

there you go!

tango

watched it; liked it; drama and emotion driven, not content or action. ( welll.... sorta, anyway.) i write more than i draw, EVERYTHING is content, not graphics...

discovered an interesting windows bug; couldn't write and watch at the same time.
idiots.

.your stuff...

canna I suggest ya do a 'love of the web' one? Ya might just end up being the 'next big thing'..

werrrr... i love what the web does. work station, net-working and entertainment center?

get it?

ala I want my MTV from the eighies. symbol o da moment.

pat

patr44> didn't get all that you say, mostly what do you mean by a 'love of the web' one?

I am sorry, I am French so my English is starting to be pretty good but I still lack of vocabulary.

Do you mean a flash version of the film or something like that???

Nice stuff, Caroline. I like the style, and tehre were some really nice angles. My only criticism is that the pacing was a bit slow, and the story, well, I was confused at times. That being said, it is a pretty nice student film, nonetheless.

Cheers

"Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard" - Paul Simon

Nice work.
Very stylized.
I like it.

I don't mean to go off topic... But FourChinnigan, what the HELL is your avatar? I have been sitting here for quite some time, trying to figure it out... Hehehe. All I can come up with is that it is a head with a poorly stitched together mask on.

Cheers!

"Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard" - Paul Simon

All I can come up with is that it is a head with a poorly stitched together mask on.

Yup

Wake K> I am going to rework on the editing to give so more punch to some sequences. I also think as the sound is not to audible at some point, some important information are missing, because a lot happens oout of the pictures.
I just need some rest before reworking on this film.