Search form

Help Needed

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Help Needed

Hi Guys,
I have done my Bachelors in Animation from Australia. I could not clear my last set of papers and since visa regulations are strict I cannot go back to complete my education there.
I am looking forward to come to States as a transfer student and finish my Bachelors in Animation (I specialize in 2-D).

Can someone please suggest me some schools that accept Transfer students. If it helps I am from India.

Thank you very much in advance

Best Regards

Vibes :)

I think your best bet is to find a school you want to go to and then find out what they will accept. What is accepted will vary from school to school so I'd start early because you don't want to bother applying to a school where you aren't getting any credit.

good luck,


Department of Computer Animation
Ringling College of Art and Design
Sarasota Florida

Vibes, I'm from Oz too. Where did you do your bachelors?