Search form

The Head

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Head

I couldn't sleep, so I did this. Now I'm finished with it, and I still can't sleep.

... sigh

Hey, I can't sleep either. I hate it when I have nights like this. I feel like garbage the next day, not to mention the huge bags under my eyes!

Great drawing! At least you stayed up doing something productive! I'm always afraid that if I start drawing late at night, that I won't want to stop!

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

gorgeous:)

Really Really nice character!

Kinda wished the contour wasn't the same thickness around, but in a night's work...I'd give you a cookie if you were standing beside me for a job well WELL done:)

L8r,

Adam

Atomcloud Animation

Very nice Chap. I really like it. But, always a "but" that thick black outline bugs me as well. There is no Black in your whole drawing and then you put that thick outline around it. It flatens out all the great modeling you did on that face. It also make the face fade into the distance. I still love it though.

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

Thanks for your comments everyone. I appreciate them.

Using the thick outline was my original plan from the start. I wanted something that looked a bit off; something that contradicted the painted figure inside (a 3D feel engulfed by a flat, 2D outline). Maybe I'll attempt another without the outline sometime soon.

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions!
:D

Well then, I think it worked Chap. :D I always like seeing your work. Such great style.

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

Thanks Ape! I appreciate the compliments.

:)