Search form

Hi kids I'm back!!!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi kids I'm back!!!

Hi all!!!

This is to just let everyone know that So far I am surviving the throws of a nasty divorce. I currently have temp. custody of my two wonderful kids. Thats about as much news as I can put together as of right now.
But WOW! this place has changed what happened to the forums? Can anyone fill me in on whats been going on in the world. (haha) Oh, by the way, I have moved and where I moved to I can now get DSL and I will have it installed on Monday. YAY! I also wanted to thank everyone for the words and heart felt concerns you all give me in the begining. I hope that you all didn't forget me.

sincerely
Cartuneman

Because of you...

Hello.

We all got together and decided that the forums should have a new look to go with your new life...

Sooooooooo....there you go....

Welcome back ....hope all is well with you!

Thanks

Thanks,

I've missed being on the comp. and in the forums. I hope I can become a viable member once again. Oh I changed my Avitar to something that reflects my attitude of late hahahaha.

cartuneman

Welcome, cartune! I was getting worried! Glad you could stay with your kids too!!

Welcome back Cartuneman, glad to see you have survived. Like your new avatar even if he is a little prickly.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.