Search form

sketches and comic art wanted!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
sketches and comic art wanted!

Not to steal any thunder from AWN's awesome forums, but if you're interested in web comics and/or discussing the tools and techniques for comics (digital or classical) or even sharing your sketches, I'd like to invite you to check out the new forums I've placed on pcweenies.com. The forums center around geek life, including the PC Weenies 'toon ('natch!) :), with a focus on comic art.

Hope you can visit :D

kms007's picture
Visit The PC Weenies Cartoon "Tech Toons for the rest of us!"

Visit The PC Weenies Cartoon
"Tech Toons for the rest of us!"

Coolness right down my ally. I love to animate and am coming out wit a book for san diego. Look forward to chatting wit you in the forums.

:)

Humph!

Humph!

We can talk here....

yeah! Humph! It's not our fault we got hacked! Or maybe...YOU hacked the AWN Forums, so you could take all the glory for the pcweenies! It all makes sense now! ARRRGGH!!! ATTAAACK!!:D

Ouch!

Well, just to clarify -- the forums on pcweenies.com focuses on geek life and general web comics discussion -- I'll refer all animation discussion to our beloved awn forums, naturally. As far as hacking goes, I hope they get the person or persons responsible. Hacking is totally uncool.

yeah! Humph! It's not our fault we got hacked! Or maybe...YOU hacked the AWN Forums, so you could take all the glory for the pcweenies! It all makes sense now! ARRRGGH!!! ATTAAACK!!:D

hee hee! I was just kidding silly.;)

hehe - i know, cyber. :) Hey, btw, I checked out your website -- WOW!!! amazing images you have there! Great work!

hee hee! I was just kidding silly.;)

Welcome Weenie!

You are ALWAYS welcome here- Weenie!:D

Thanks, Lar! :)

(bugs bunny to elmer fudd) Smooch! (/bugs bunny to elmer fudd) :)