From storyboard to screen, the Screen Industries Research and Training Centre (SIRT) brings it all together at a conference dedicated to previsualization and virtual production -- two innovative processes that are changing the face of film and TV production. Hosted by SIRT at its Pinewood Toronto Studios facility, the conference will look at how digital technology and live on-stage computer graphics are allowing film, television and gaming professionals to become more creative, collaborative and efficient.
Panels, presentations and technology demos delivered by industry experts, including:
- Ron Frankel, Founder of Proof Inc. (The Green Hornet, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
- Aaron Weintraub, Visual Effects Supervisor for Mr. X Inc. (Resident Evil: Afterlife, TRON: Legacy)
- Brian Pohl, Co-Founder of POV Previs (Star Trek, Star Wars: Episode I and II)
- Darren Cranford, President and Director for Keyframe Digital (X-Men, Driven, and Zombieland)
- Jason Walter, Virtual Production Team Consultant, Autodesk
- Jim Laird, CFO, Bedlam Games
- Lui Francisco, Artistic Director, Bedlam Games
- Steve Hoban, Founder/Producer, Copperheart Entertainment
- David Footman, Scripted Event Director, Ubisoft Toronto
- and others...
Conference registration fee is $350 or $150 for partner members with a discount code. To register, go to https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=926463