KidScreen Summit is renowned as the kids entertainment industry’s most important annual event. In 2010, the conference welcomed almost 1,500 attendees from 43 countries, with a record-setting 63% of delegates hailing from outside of the US. Top decision- and deal-makers in the kids business attend KidScreen Summit to engage in critical dialogue on issues that affect the industry and take advantage of some of the year’s best networking opportunities; recognize and understand current market needs, opportunities and challenges; learn more about key innovators and their visions; and share ideas that will drive their businesses forward.
- Nearly 1,500 delegates
- More than 800 companies represented
- Attendees from 43 countries
- 150 riveting speakers
- 350+ kids content buyers & investors
- TV Programming, Acquisitions and Development Executives
- Producers and Creators
- Licensors & Licensees
- Digital Media Content Creators and Distributors
- Build your business by networking with nearly 1,500 international leaders in all sectors.
- Engage in critical dialogue on issues that affect the industry.
- Recognize and understand current market needs, opportunities and challenges.
- Rejuvenate your creativity.
- Get face time with primary kids industry leaders.
- Discover new talent and build relationships with potential partners.