The Wonders of TV Paint!
Saturday April 07, 2012 11am PST
- with Sergio Paez
- Cost: $5
- Length: 60 minutes
TV paint animation is an amazing storyboard tool. In this talk we will show you why. This talk may change the way you create storyboards, and make you a TV Paint disciple.
- Latest version of Adobe Flash
- Computer speakers or headset
- Safari 2, Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3.0 or higher
- Broadband connection recommended
- 24 hour cancellation policy. You can request a full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the class. No refunds will be granted for less than 24 hours. Sorry no refunds for missed classes. You have an opportunity to view our session recordings with your paid registration.
- Email your refund request to us here
About The Instructor
Sergio Paez is a San Francisco artist specializing in storyboards, animation, and visual development for TV, feature film, and games. His animation credits in the United States and Europe include projects for Pixar, Lucasfilm, Sony, and Sega.
Sergio’s work was featured in “The Art of Clone Wars” published by Chronicle Books, “The Art of Darkwatch” published by Design Studio Press, and the Totoro Forest Project Art Exhibition. Sergio recently finished up work on season 3 of the Clone Wars Animated Series for Lucas Animation.