How to Design Your Portfolio
Saturday March 03, 2012 11am PST
- with Sergio Paez
- Cost: $5
- Length: 60 minutes
Are you confused about what to put in your portfolio? We will cover the basics, and hopefully give you tips to create a winning submission to the major studios.
This is by far the most important workshop to helping you raise yoru game when it comes to what and how you set up your portfolio.
- Latest version of Adobe Flash
- Computer speakers or headset
- Safari 2, Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3.0 or higher
- Broadband connection recommended
- 24 hour cancellation policy. You can request a full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the class. No refunds will be granted for less than 24 hours. Sorry no refunds for missed classes. You have an opportunity to view our session recordings with your paid registration.
- Email your refund request to us here
About The Instructor
Sergio Paez is a San Francisco artist specializing in storyboards, animation, and visual development for TV, feature film, and games. His animation credits in the United States and Europe include projects for Pixar, Lucasfilm, Sony, and Sega.
Sergio’s work was featured in “The Art of Clone Wars” published by Chronicle Books, “The Art of Darkwatch” published by Design Studio Press, and the Totoro Forest Project Art Exhibition. Sergio recently finished up work on season 3 of the Clone Wars Animated Series for Lucas Animation
VIP Members Get 10% Off All Classes
As a VIP member you get full access to what StoryboardArt.org has to offer. See all areas of our forum discussions along with a 10% discount to our store, and classes. You can access our full podcasts, and see member only video posts in our archive page. You also get an invitation to our annual StoryboardArt.org networking party.
Join nowfor only $50/ year. Check out all the benefits you get as a VIP member: