Terms of Service
- To use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence and all United States export control laws.
- To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's account registration process (“Registration Content”). If any of your Registration Content changes after the creation of your account, you agree to promptly update the Registration Content to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or AWN has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AWN has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- Not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful (including, without limitation, Content which infringes or misappropriates or otherwise violates any rights of any third party), harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, fraudulent, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Not to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, nor to promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
- Not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as people’s personally identifying or confidential information, Social Security numbers, Drivers’ License numbers, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Not to upload items that are designed to misleadingly appropriate the identity of another person.
- Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
- Not to upload items that are designed to damage the systems (ex. Viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, etc.) or designed to crack the system or extract protected data.
- Not to attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability or security of any of the systems used to provide the Service. This includes attempting to overload, flood, spam, mail bomb or crash the system. We aggressively seek to remove spam from AWN.
- Not to aggregate, package, spider, collect, display any of the content on this site without the express written consent of AWN.
- Not to copy, duplicate or use any of the coding, markup language, or software that comprises the site or any of its services. None of these items may be reverse-engineered or duplicated for any purpose.
- Not to use the Services to harass or “stalk” another person, company or organization.
- Not to use the Services for any commercial use, without prior written permission from AWN. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions:
- Sale of access to the Services or any Content from or on another website.
- Use of the Services for the primary purpose of generating advertising or subscription revenue.
- Use of Services or Content with the intent or effect of competing with or displacing AWN from its markets.
Prohibited commercial uses do not include: