During Time Warner's investor day, Warner chairman and CEO Barry Meyer revealed the studio's upcoming release dates, as well as the progress of films based on DC Comics characters, according to THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER .
WB has set Dec. 16, 2011 for the release of Guy Ritchie's SHERLOCK HOLMES 2. Other big releases include:
* RED RIDING HOOD: April 22, 2011
* THE HANGOVER 2: May 26
* GREEN LANTERN (3-D): June 17
* HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART II (3-D): July 15
* JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH 2 (3-D): Sept. 23
* HAPPY FEET 2 (3-D): Nov. 18
* NEW YEAR'S EVE: Dec. 9
Meyer also added that the studio is close to giving the greenlight on the long-in-development FLASH feature adaptation. The studio is gearing up for the 2012 release of BATMAN 3 on July 20th and a new SUPERMAN film for the holiday season. Also in development are films based on Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Mad Magazine characters.