announced that Vue 5 Infinite, the new version of the company's award-winning solution for professional natural 3D environments, is scheduled for release March 14.
Specifically designed for professionals in need of high quality natural 3D environments, Vue 5 Infinite is strongly focused on power, productivity and inter-operability with existing toolkits. Vue 5 Infinite, bursting with more than 110 new features, integrates all the technologies of Vue 4 Professional, plus new technologies specific to version 5 of the application. Among other cutting edge features, this new release will introduce e-on's heralded new EcoSystem instanciation technology for the creation of elaborate 3D environments.
"Professional 3D designers look for tools that integrate well with their workflow. Vue 5 Infinite excels both as a final rendering engine and as a cooperative tool for high-end 3D and post-production applications such as Maya or After Effects, said e-on president Nicholas Phelps.
Some of the new features include:
* EcoSystem technology to populate scenes with millions of animated plants, rocks or objects;
* Single objects and complete scenes can be exported to major 3D applications, including 3ds max, Cinema 4D, LightWave, Maya,
SOFTIMAGE|XSI and others;
* Camera and light synchronization with 3ds max, Cinema 4D,
LightWave, Maya and SOFTIMAGE|XSI for perfectly matching renders;
* G-Buffer and Multi-Pass rendering with fully anti-aliased masks for advanced compositing;
* Multi-layer PSD, RLA and RPF file format support for use with e.g.
Discreet combustion or Adobe After Effects;
* Global Illumination and Radiosity,
* High Dynamic Range Image (HDRI) and Image Based Lighting (IBL);
* Baking of indirect lighting, advanced illumination controls;
* SmartGraph advanced function and material editor with Full shader customization, advanced time-dependent effects and non photo-realistic rendering;
* Ultra fast OpenGL-based pre-rendering engine for quick and easy previewing;
* Hybrid network rendering of single pictures or animations using
RenderCow technology on Windows and MacOS X, including leveraging Apple RendezVous technology to easily transform a rack of Apple MacOS X Servers into a render farm;
* AccuShadows advanced shadow mapping technologies;
* Ultra-fast Hybrid 2.5D motion-blur rendering engine;
* Procedural Terrains with sub-pixel detail whatever the viewing distance;
* Plant editing technology with full export capabilities and animation support for simulating the effects of wind through trees;
* Python-based application and scene scripting with full access to hundreds of internal functions and structures for customization and creation of new rendering effects;
* 3D Text, Metablobs, pre-animated meshes, integrated post-processing, camera switching
and numerous other productivity and feature enhancements.
The complete list of features is available at: www.e-onsoftware/Products/vue5infinite/features.php
Vue 5 Infinite will be released simultaneously for the Macintosh OS X and Windows 2000/XP platforms on March 14. The product will be available in English language only. Vue 5 Infinite will retail at $599, with upgrades from $149 until March 31. Upgrade and sidegrade paths are detailed on the e-on software Website. e-on software is now accepting pre-orders for Vue 5 Infinite.
e-on software (www.e-onsoftware.com
) is based in Beaverton, Oregon. Their softwares product line includes the award-winning Vue natural 3D environment creators, as well as the Ozone 2.0 line of professional atmospheric plug-ins.