, the concluding chapter in the blockbuster MATRIX film trilogy, bows on DVD April 6, 2004 (Warner Home Video, $29.95). One of the great aspects of the two-disc set is the way it shows off ESC Ent.'s neglected vfx in the various docs and featurettes. Follow the white rabbit to go further into the elaborate features and effects.
* "Revolutions Recalibrated": the making of the movie, including a vfx segment on "Neo-Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time."
* "CG Revolution": A doc about the making of the 3D creatures and environments in this CGI intensive finale.
* "Super Burly Brawl": A behind-the-scenes look at the final Neo/Smith showdown, including the segments "Double Agent Smith" and "Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix."
* "Before the Revolution": A 3D Matrix timeline of the concurrent story development occurring in THE MATRIX between the movie trilogy, THE ANIMATRIX and ENTER THE MATRIX.
* "3-D Evolution": Transition to different levels of the Matrix to view concept art, storyboards, previs and realizations for several elements in REVOLUTIONS.
* "Future Gamer: The Matrix Online": An intro to the massive multi-player game, THE MATRIX ONLINE, created by the Wachowski Bros.