e-on software, a leader in nature simulation software, will start shipping Vue 5 Esprit, the latest version of its award-winning scenery rendering and animation software, in late September 2004. Meanwhile, you can view a "Coming Soon" video, entirely rendered with Vue 5 Esprit, at www.e-onsoftware.com/Press/PR.php?date=August%2030,%202004
Vue 5 Esprit combines ease-of-use and creativity with the latest advances in rendering technology. With a dedicated toolkit for the creation and rendering of realistic scenery, Vue 5 Esprit brings Natural 3D to everyone's hand.
Some of the new Vue 5 Esprit features include:
* Global Illumination and Radiosity with EasyGI single slider quality setting
* High Dynamic Range Image (HDRI) and Image Based Lighting (IBL)
* Procedural Terrains with sub-pixel detail whatever the viewing distance
* Advanced atmospheric engine
* Ultra-realistic 3D tree and plant technology
* SmartGraph advanced function and material editor
* Metablobs from all primitives for improved organic modeling
* Complete 3D Text editing capability for high quality video and titling effects
* Integrated post-processing and camera switching Pre-animated mesh support
* Advanced OpenGL engine for faster and clearer previewing of your work
* Numerous productivity and feature enhancements
A complete and detailed list of features will be available when Vue 5 Esprit ships. Vue 5 Esprit will maintain compatibility with Mover 5, e-on software's popular animation expansion pack for Vue d'Esprit 4 and Vue 4 Professional.
The Macintosh OS X and Windows 2000/XP versions of Vue 5 Esprit will be released simultaneously end of September 2004. Vue 5 Esprit will be initially released in English. German, French and Japanese versions will follow. The estimated street price for Vue 5 Esprit is $249.
Vue d'Esprit 4 owners will be able to upgrade to Vue 5 Esprit for $149. Users who bought Vue d'Esprit 4 after Oct. 1 2003 will benefit from a preferred upgrading fee of $129.
A $99 sidegrade will also be available for Vue 4 Professional owners eager to lay their hands on the next version of Vue. The Vue Professional line of products will follow its own development path.
Founded in 1997, e-on software (www.e-onsoftware.com
) was established in Beaverton, Oregon, to develop and promote the highest quality graphics tools.