Digital Anarchy announced the availability of CHAOS STOCK VOLUME 1, a new concept in royalty-free background design. By including the Adobe After Effects project files along with pre-rendered footage, CHAOS STOCK gives users enormous creativity and flexibility to create a wide variety of custom designed stock backgrounds.
CHAOS STOCK VOLUME 1 ships with 20 pre-rendered, high quality backgrounds, and each background's full After Effects project file. Users have access to the source files and components of a sophisticated project, making it fast and easy to modify or combine backgrounds. This allows designers to create unique and original variations in a fraction of the time it takes to create a project from scratch.
Each CHAOS STOCK background project also ships with video tutorials, which make it easier for users to get into the project file, make modifications or re-purpose the graphic content. The pre-rendered backgrounds ship with high-quality Photo-JPEG compression and are ready to use with After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro and other editing or compositing packages.
"With CHAOS STOCK, you are no longer limited to the same movie files that are being used by your competitors," said Jim Tierney, founder of Digital Anarchy. "If you're on a deadline but trying to do truly creative work, this is a tremendous innovation because it gives designers unlimited flexibility to quickly customize their stock backgrounds."
* High quality, pre-rendered movies give editors and broadcast designers professional pre-made footage to use with no rendering. All footage is compressed with the Photo-JPEG codec instead of a lower quality DV codec.
* After Effects' project file enables After Effects users to endlessly modify the Chaos Stock backgrounds. This innovative approach lets users create unique looks quickly and easily.
* Video tutorials explain how the project is put together and how the effects within the project file were created. The tutorials offer insights into After Effects, the plug-ins used and various techniques.
* Source files such as Illustrator files, Photoshop files and footage that the project used are all included royalty-free.
* NTSC or PAL After Effects project files are included for each background.
* Layers, filters, keyframes and every other part of the After Effects project are accessible, modifiable or usable in other projects. Users can easily copy components into their own projects, which makes the Chaos projects a virtual library of effects and pre-made elements.
CHAOS STOCK VOLUME 1 includes effects created with Text Anarchy, one of Digital Anarchy's powerful Adobe After Effects plug-ins. Text Anarchy is a set of text animation tools that uses a particle system to generate a variety of text elements. Text Anarchy customers will gain additional value from CHAOS STOCK, as its video tutorials demonstrate creative new ways to use this plug-in.
Regularly priced at $199, CHAOS STOCK VOLUME 1 is available now for $169 until Oct. 30, 2004. Samples are available at www.digitalanarchy.com
. The CHAOS STOCK pre-rendered movies are compatible with any application that supports QuickTime. The CHAOS STOCK projects are compatible with After Effects Production Bundle 5.5 or higher, and work with Mac OS X and Windows.
The Chaos Stock projects use After Effects' Production Bundle filters and Digital Anarchy's Text Anarchy plug-ins. Text Anarchy is sold separately from CHAOS STOCK, but a discount is available for bundle pricing. CHAOS STOCK VOLUME 1 and Text Anarchy 2.1 can be purchased together for $329, available now for $299 until Oct. 30, 2004.
Digital Anarchy (www.digitalanarchy.com
) is a San Francisco-based, privately owned company that creates high quality creative software for broadcast designers, 2D animators and professional photographers. These tools solve a wide range of design issues, from creating text effects and background design elements, to masking out bluescreens for commercial photography. Digital Anarchy products work in conjunction with a wide range of products from companies such as Adobe, Discreet and Apple.