files/pictures/picture-35.jpgFrom author Brian L. Smith and publisher 'friends of ED', comes the first 3ds Max book ever written strictly for architectural visualization, titled, FOUNDATION 3DS MAX 8 ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZATION.
Topics covered include:
* How to model an architectural scene and create stunning materials that breathe life into your projects
* How to use real-world photometric lights and global illumination to achieve photorealism
* Efficient project workflow and scene assembly
* Tips and tricks for the production environment that would take years to learn the hard way
* How to market your services to prospective clients
This book takes readers through the challenge of learning one of the most complex computer programs ever created, by way of easy-to-follow tutorials and instruction. It specifically focuses on those parts of the program one needs to know to produce stunning architectural visualizations. At the end of the book, there is a guide to marketing ones services, as well as 20 top tips that took the author almost 10 years to learn in a production environment.
The book sells for $59.99. For more information, visit www.friendsofed.com/book.html?isbn=1590595572