Los Angeles, CA -- Thinkbox Software will preview the latest advancements to its Deadline cross-platform render management solution as well as new and updated plug-ins for Autodesk Maya and Autodesk 3ds Max in its booth (#601) at the SIGGRAPH Conference in Anaheim, Calif. from July 23-25, 2013.
Featured Thinkbox tools will include Deadline 6.1; VMX for Deadline, an extension of Deadline 6.1 that enhances cloud rendering; XMESH MY, a geometry caching solution for Maya; Frost MY, a point cloud meshing solution for Maya; Krakatoa MY 2.3 and Krakatoa MX 2.2, the latest versions of the high-volume particle renderers for Maya and 3ds Max; and Stoke MX 2.0, the newest version of the particle reflow and field manipulation toolkit for 3ds Max.
Throughout the show, Thinkbox developers and customers will deliver demos and training sessions in the Thinkbox booth (#601) to help illustrate the diverse applications and functionality of the solutions. A complete schedule of software demos is provided below:
Tuesday, July 23 10:00am Stoke MX 2.0 11:00am Deadline 6.1 11:30am VMX for Deadline 2:00pm Frost / XMESH 3:30pm Deadline 6.1 4:00pm Krakatoa MY 2.3
Wednesday, July 24 10:00am Deadline 6.1 10:30am VMX for Deadline 12:30pm Deadline 6.1 2:00pm Stoke MX 2.0 3:00pm Krakatoa MY 2.3 3:30pm Frost / XMESH 4:30pm Deadline 6.1 5:30pm VMX for Deadline
Thursday, July 25 10:00am Stoke MX 2.0 11:00am Deadline 6.1 11:30am VMX for Deadline 12:30pm Krakatoa MY 2.3 1:00pm Deadline 6.1
Thinkbox customer presentations include:
- After Earth with Jason Crosby -- Tuesday, July 23 from 12:30pm-1:00pm and 3:00pm-3:30pm
- Man vs Machine with Gavin Greenwalt, Straightface Studios -- Tuesday, July 23 from 1:30pm-2:00pm
- Making Worlds with Jonathan Harb and Votch Levi, Whiskytree -- Tuesday, July 23 from 5:00pm-5:30pm and Thursday, July 25 from 1:30-2:00pm
- Krakatoa SR in Fusion with Chad Capeland, Anatomical Travelogue -- Wednesday, July 24 from 11:30-12:15pm
- Thinkbox Tools in Production with Makoto Chiba, Magic Pictures -- Wednesday, July 24 from 1:00-1:45pm (presented in Japanese)
Source: Thinkbox Software