files/pictures/picture-35.jpgDigital Video released TAB Kids, a software tool that introduces kids to the animation process.
Based on Toonz technology, TAB kids allows kids to create a cartoon using a user- friendly interface based on graphical elements instead of menus and commands. Any task can be performed by simply operating on icons and buttons that are self-explanatory, and by following simple steps that come from the professional production workflow. Features include:
* Draw your characters and other animation elements by using a wide range of drawings and modeling tools and taking advantage of the graphic tablet support.
* Color your drawings with any color you like, including textures and fancy styles for changing the outline and the painted areas.
* Animate your drawings by modeling them, or moving and transforming a selected portion; set positions at different frames to automatically move animation elements around.
* Compose your animation by repeating and adding drawings; overlap elements up to four different layers.
* Add images, such as pictures or drawings made with other software, and import a soundtrack to complete your cartoon.
* Export your animation the way you prefer: use the Macromedia Flash format to publish it on your website; use the QuickTime format to have a video clip; use the 3GP format to play it on your mobile phone; shoot or print a single frame to grab a picture for any other use.
For more information, visit www.toonz.com