files/pictures/picture-35.jpgKellogg's, Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios have joined forces to bring THE INCREDIBLES
to breakfast tables. Kellogg Co. has released a variety of limited edition Kellogg's products inspired by the film. including cereal, Pop-Tarts toaster pastries and fruit snacks.
Kellogg's THE INCREDIBLES limited edition cereal is a multi-grain cereal featuring "Incrediberry Blast" strawberry-flavored toasted corn, wheat and oats. The cereal is low in fat and provides 11 essential vitamins and minerals. "The Incredibles" limited edition "Incrediberry Blast" Pop-Tarts feature wildberry filling and superhero-worthy "Wham-Bam" star icing.
"We are thrilled that this special promotion with Disney and Pixar allows us to bring great family entertainment to consumers' breakfast tables," said Jenny Enochson, Kellogg Co. senior director of marketing communications.
The limited edition cereal, Pop-Tarts and fruit snacks promotion will run through Dec. 31, 2004. Support for the new products rollout includes television and print advertising as well as retail merchandising displays that highlight THE INCREDIBLES promotion.
Fans of "The Incredibles" also have a chance to win prizes through the following multiple promotions and consumer giveaways, all from Kellogg's:
* Free "The Incredibles" Super Launcher action toys in specially marked boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Marshmallow Fruit Loops and Honey Smacks
* Instant-win movie passes on specially-marked boxes of Kellogg's Disney/Pixar FINDING NEMO cereal
* THE INCREDIBLES Mini Skateboards are available as a mail-in offer on specially-marked boxes of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts toaster pastries
* A 4-foot tall Mr. Incredible inflatable is available as a mail-in offer on Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Froot Loops and Honey Smacks
* A Super Launcher set of one launcher and six discs is available as a mail-in offer on specially-marked boxes of Kellogg's and Keebler cereal bars
* THE INCREDIBLES limited edition mini racecar, a replica of the #5 Kellogg's racecar driven by NASCAR driver Terry Labonte, is also available as a mail-in offer
With 2003 sales of nearly $9 billion, Kellogg Co. is the world's leading producer of cereal and a leading manufacturer of convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, frozen waffles, meat alternatives, pie crusts and ice cream cones. Kellogg products are manufactured in 17 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.kelloggcompany.com
Pixar Animation Studios (www.pixar.com
) combines creative and technical artistry to create original stories in the medium of computer animation. Pixar's five films have earned $2.6 billion at the worldwide box office to date.