From a Cartoon Art Museum press release.
San Francisco, CA: The Cartoon Art Museum welcomes Keith Knight, creator of The Knight Life, and Stephan Pastis, creator of Pearls Before Swine, for a discussion of their comics and careers in celebration of CAM’s latest exhibition, Black and White and Read All Over: Comics of the New Millennium. The suggested donation for this event is $5. Comic strips featured in Black and White and Read All Over: Comics of the New Millennium include:
- La Cucaracha by Lalo Alcaraz
- Ollie and Quentin by Piers Baker
- Arctic Circle by Alex Hallatt
- The Knight Life by Keith Knight
- Dustin by Jeff Parker & Steve Kelley
- Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis
- Tina’s Groove by Rina Piccolo
- Lío by Mark Tatulli
- Cul de Sac by Richard Thompson
Visit the Cartoon Art Museum website at www.cartoonart.org.