Press Release from e-on Software:
Beaverton, OR -- e-on software announced immediate availability of version 6 of Ozone, its atmospheric plugin for 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, Cinema4D, and LightWave, together with the Ozone 6 Personal Learning Edition.
Ozone 6 – Hyper-Realistic 3D Atmospheres
Ozone 6 implements the Spectral 3™ cutting-edge technologies developed by e-on software for the simulation and rendering of atmospheric effects. Ozone 6 atmospheres provide an accurately simulated environment that affects all scene elements and behaves according to nature’s rules.
Based entirely on real-world atmospheric behavior, the Spectral 3™ engine produces ultra-realistic environments with volumetric clouds, accurate light dispersion and natural phenomena such as Godrays. This technology realistically models the behavior of our planet's atmosphere to produce all kinds of atmospheric effects.
Prime technologies in Ozone 6 include:
- Interactive Cloud Control: New in Ozone 6 is the ability to handle cloud layers like regular objects.Users can move, rotate or resize them interactively using the hostapplication's standard manipulation gizmos directly inside the hostapplication’s interface.
- Localized Cloud Layers: On top of the ability to move cloud layers around interactively using thegizmos, Ozone 6 lets the user "extract" portions of the cloudlayers. Parts of a cloud layer can now be easily isolated and moved aroundto another location!
- Enhanced Atmosphere Preview: The atmosphere editor in Ozone 6 can now be resized in order to increasethe size of the preview giving the end user unprecedented visual controlon his cloud layer.
- Super-fast rendering technology: Despite the staggering complexity of the atmospheric model it features,Ozone renders its atmospheric effects at blazing speed, thanks to e-onsoftware’s highly optimized technology.
- Extensive library of over 150 predefined atmospheres: Ozone 6 includes presets for all kinds of atmospheric conditions: brightdaytime, bad weather, sunrise, sunset, night time, etc. Customize theatmosphere using dedicated tools and the library of over 140 preset cloudshapes.
A complete and detailed presentation of Ozone 6 is available at: http://www.ozone-plugin.com.
The Ozone 6 is now immediately available. More information and download instructions are available at: http://www.ozone-plugin.com/download/.