This year’s edition of the Creative Talent Network Animation Expo opens at noon on Friday with a full schedule of events, including special guests, panels, studio sneak peeks, industry recruiters, and meet-and-greets with major names in the business.
Organized by Disney veteran Tina Price, CTNX is an annual three-day animation convention that focuses on putting the talent center stage. This year’s event will take place November 15-17, 2013, at the Burbank Marriott Hotel, and kicks off with an advance screening of GKIDS’ Ernest & Celestine Thursday night in the Marriot Ballroom.
The full schedule -- packed with over 50 master sessions and panel conversations with contributors from some of the highest grossing films of all time -- has now been posted online. See below for some of each day’s highlights:
- Book signings with animators John Kricfalusi and Floyd Norman
- Behind the scenes of Disney's Frozen
- Panels and discussions with Eric Goldberg, Bill Wray, Bill Kroyer, Dan Haskett, Ken Duncan, Bibo Bergeron, and many more
- Breakfast with Andreas Deja, Bob Kurtz and Barry Cook
- Bill Kroyer interviews Phil Tippett
- Eric Goldberg interviews Burny Mattinson
- Cocktail receptions with Kevin Lima and Richard Edlund
- Will Finn interviews John Kricfalusi
- Charles Solomon interviews Bob Kurtz
- The making of Sleeping Beauty with Pierre Lambert
Can't make it to Burbank this year? The entire event will be live streamed on the Internet for free.
Source: Creative Talent Network