files/pictures/picture-35.jpgPress Release from AniFest
11th AniFest International Festival of Animated Films would like to remind you that the deadline for submitting your films into the international competition of 11th edition of AniFest is coming closer. Our competition is open for entries until 20th December 2011. You are kindly invited to submit your film produced after 1st January 2010 into one of the following categories (including the brand new category for non-narrative and experimental animation):
• International Competition of Short Animated Films up to 5 Minutes in Length
• International Competition of Short Animated Films from 5 to 15 Minutes in Length
• International Competition of Short Animated Films from 15 to 60 Minutes in Length
• International Competition of Feature-length Animated Films
• International Competition of Student Animated Films
• International Competition of Animated Television Films and Series
• International Competition of Animated Commercials and Jingles
• International Competition of Animated Music Videos
• International Competition of Non-narrative and Experimental Animated Films
• International Competition of Animated Films Made by Children up to 12 years of age
• International Competition of Animated Films Made by Children from 12 to 15 years of age
International Festival of Animated Films
26 April - 1 May 2012, Teplice & Duchcov, Czech Republic
The only (and easiest) way how to submit a film is to fill the online entry form HERE. There’s no entry fee.
7800 euros will be handed over to the winners together with the awards.
We would also like to kindly ask all authors who have already submitted their film but haven’t sent us a copy for the selection committee yet to do so as soon as possible.
Jindricha Plachty 28
150 00, Prague 5
You can also find AniFest 2012 regulations and statute (describing in detail the competition categories, prizes and other technicalities) on our website www.anifest.cz
. In case you have any doubts about the technical specifications of accepted films, you can also try the FAQ section on our website.